Sunday, February 20, 2011

Term 1 Week 7: (Weekend Assignment)

This year's LA lesson has been very fruitful. I have learnt many things in less than one term. A few things I learnt are: the way of writing a good narrative essay, how to analyse stories and extracts and the right way of writing dialogue.
The program is also very interesting. For the first time, I did not feel like sleeping in LA classes. The lesson is interactive as we usually form groups to discuss or share our thoughts. There is not much I want to change but there is one problem that affects all other subjects too. It is the HCI wireless access. During our future school lessons, over half the class would be unable to access the internet. This is very does not contribute to a conducive the learning environment. I suggest the school installs better wireless access so we can study smoothly and efficiently. I think the best lesson and the one I enjoyed the most, was a future school lesson. In this lesson, we had to describe a character using descriptive language. The fun part was that we could choose any character we wanted. Although the internet still caused a lot of problems, I was able to recall how my chosen character looked like so it was still manageable.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what u have learnt in LA lesson. Other than these, we have also improved on our pronunciation of words and well as new grammar.
    I also often encounter the problem with the wireless access. Maybe the problem does not lie within the "lousy" wireless network, it may be because too many people are connecting to the network at one go, thus creating the massive jam.
    Our LA lessons are interactive as you said and we also get to present our thoughts to the class after the discussions.

    ReplyDelete